Notice from ECC of the dept. of Humanities & Arts
2011 ECC English Summer Camp
Offering English courses for KSA students who want to improve their English
1st session: June 13, 2011(Mon) ~ June 24, 2011(Fri)
2nd session: July 4, 2011(Mon) ~ July 15, 2011(Fri)
※ Please only choose one session.
KSA freshmen, juniors and seniors with limited English skills
4. Camp Contents
1) Class: 5 courses per day (each course 70 minutes)
- June Session: Speaking, Listening, Writing, TOEFL, Vocabulary
- July Session: Speaking, Listening, Writing, Reading, TOEFL, Vocabulary
2) Evening Activities
3) Camp Schedule & Course Description: See the attachment
248,800 won (room & board including Saturday & Sunday)
6. Enrollment Period: April 25, 2011 (Mon) ~ April 29, 2011(Fri) 17:00
7. How to sign up
※ Please send me your information of the camp session you would like to participate in /student #/current English subject with a teacher’s name.
※ Enrollment will be accepted in order of application (total 48 students per a session).
If there're any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Minhye Jung at 051-606-2138 or drop by the 3101 office.
Min Hye Jung
Dept. of Humanities & Arts (ECC)